Your product deserves to be presented in the best way possible. Therefore, your brand must find a company able to create the ideal packaging. As custom cardboard box manufacturers, VMA LOGDIST knows how to develop packaging that adapts to the needs of clients and customers. Keep reading to find the perfect solution.
VMA LOGDIST is a contract packaging company located in San Diego, California. We design packaging based on our client’s product, needs and specifications. We can create any type of custom packaging, but corrugated cardboard boxes are one of our main products.
We offer pre-made designs as well as custom solutions. If you want to know more about the boxes we have, here are some of the most requested:
- Regular Slotted Container (RSC): This type of box is perhaps the most common one. All flaps have the same length, and the two outer flaps are one-half the container’s width. It requires tape or staples to close.
- Full Overlap Slotted Container (FOL): The flaps do not meet in the middle like the RSC, but they go all the way across the box. It requires tape or staples to close.
- Half Slotted Container (HSC): As the name suggests, the HSC is like the RSC but without one set of flaps. It requires tape or staples to close.
- Mailer Box: The mailer box is perhaps the favorite custom box. It’s commonly used in eCommerce, because it’s simple, it doesn’t need tape or staples to close, and it’s easy to open or close.
- Auto Bottom Box: The bottom of this container closes automatically, and it doesn’t need tape to close it.
- Tuck Flap Bottom Box: Similar to the auto bottom box, the bottom is more stable, offering more stability.
There are many types of boxes, and these are just examples of what we can offer to your brand. Remember that you can request a custom design that includes tooling and printing, as well as custom tape and other industrial supplies to make it perfect.
At VMA LOGDIST we are ready to turn your idea into something palpable, attractive and unique.